Shrubs are great landscaping additions to any home. Not only are they easy to maintain, they compliment nearly any style yard. Shrubs can be placed around mailboxes, used as fillers in gardens, and even lined in front of the house or along a walkway to create a well-polished look. Because of their different heights, shrub planting adds a completely new dimension to static landscapes.
There are three main types of shrubs:
- Needled Evergreen, which remains green throughout the entire year. These shrubs are ideal for New England seasons, as they maintain their color and shape throughout even the most cold months.
- Broadleaf Evergreen, which have broad leaves, rather than needle-shaped leaves. These shrubs provide an alternative to needled evergreens, while still staying green throughout the year.
- Deciduous, which change color during the fall season and drop their leaves for the winter. Although they do not remain green all year, they are attractive options for the spring, summer, and fall months.
Shrub Planting Services
As a leading landscaping company in Connecticut, we know how to properly plant and maintain shrubs. Whether you are in need of shrub planting in Newington or shrub planting in Farmington, we have the solutions for you. We also provide shrub planting in West Hartford and surrounding areas.
We offer many services in the planting and maintenance of shrubbery. These include, but are not limited to:
- Shrub planting
- Customized shrub landscaping
- Shrub trimming and maintenance
For more information on shrub planting and maintenance, contact us today!